- High Diploma Required
- AA Degree or (4) years of experience in research or data analysis
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated student information from sign in sheets and surveys.
- Prepares source data for compiling and sorting information.
- Assist staff in design and maintenance of surveys and relational databases; this frequently involves use of Microsoft Excel
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures by discussing concerns or issues with supervisor
- Assist staff in analyzing data in various formats.
- Assist staff in the design and execution of data for evaluation
- Produce written and visual materials for program evaluation reports and presentations.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Assist in administering program participants surveys at identified sites.
- Attend sessions with facilitators, when requested
- Performs routine clerical duties as instructed, if essential to the research activities of the program
- Other assigned duties
Supervisor: Program Director
Term of Employment: Full-Time, Limited time period (grant funded position)